Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Plans for the future

This blog will develop into an online handbook for Flagler College students and prospective students. In its infancy, the site will focus on the campus and its buildings/popular locations/activities. Once I have taken pictures of every building on campus, I will publish posts for each building and include a little information on each of them. Hopefully I will be able to include some pictures of the faculty, staff, and students interacting in each building.

Once I have an online catalogue of every building on campus, I may start profiling students on campus. Profiles would include students' thoughts about Flagler - specifically what they like and dislike about it. My hope is that these opinions and subsequent feedback/suggestions will create an open dialogue between students and administration. This blog will ultimately serve as a "pulse" on campus by highlighting students and their feelings about Flagler.

No comments:

Post a Comment